We have been keeping OSHA standard for infection as follows.
1. Disposal items (gloves, aprons),
2. Patient eyewear,
3. Sterilized handpieces with Class B Autoclave,
4 Filtered water supply
Due to Covid-19, we have added following precautions.
1．Laminar Flow of Air by opening the windows and doors all the times(It is more effective to flush out any virus or bacteria by running water or running air, instead of using chemical to disinfect )
2. Body Temperature Screening for patients and all the staffs
3. Patients wear gloves when in our clinic and gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide for 30 seconds.
4. Protection Gowns for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, and Dental Assistants
5. Disinfection with Ozone overnight when clinic is closed.
6. Wipe down areas between patients.
In addition, we try to decrease patient contact among each other.
1. No more than two patients at a time in our office
2. Request patient to fill the forms at home
3. Schedule same family member together
4. Discourage patient to come with family member without appointment. (unless Child)
5. No magazines or things to read in waiting room
6. Try to not touch the door nob of toilet by using the paper towel for drying to open the door when leaving.
We welcome any suggestions that may make you feel SAFE